Customer Service Representative
Location: Scarborough, ON
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) provides support to existing customers for after-market product and services. Liaison between the branch and customer on service issues.
- Responsible for the quote process for existing customer base including:
- gathering all necessary information and pricing from applicable departments
- prepare and send quote to customer
- Opening work orders on approved quotes
- Co-ordinate the work to be done with shop and ensure parts are ordered
- Organize freight if required
- Follow up on open quotes with customers
- Contact branch Top 20 customers on a monthly basis
- First contact for existing customers for question/issues/queries
- research questions about invoices and speak to customer to resolve
- promote other services to customers
- participate in sales calls with the equipment representatives
- Pick up and/or drop off parts, cheques etc. to customers as required
- Enter and track all quote activity in CRMDThis position description is intended to capture the core responsibilities specific job tasks may vary slightly from branch to branch based on the organization structure and business needs of the area.
Education & Work Experience
Competencies and Skills
- High school completion, coupled with some specialized courses in the Technical field or equivalent work experience and 3-5 years’ experience in a technical fork lift role.
- This position requires the ability to travel to customer sites as required; a valid driver’s license is required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize competing deadlines
- Ability to effectively establish rapport, present information and respond to questions
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables
- Ability to write business correspondence
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
Compensation between 50k-65k based on experience.